NCBS Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Engineering Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IS | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
NCBS Recruitment 2022: We are a premier research institute with all the necessary facilities that a research scientist may need. Research interests of our faculty members lie in the frontier areas of biology, and the science at NCBS (a part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research ) uses experimental and computational approaches in the study of molecules, cells and organisms. We aim to understand biology at each of these levels to advance an integrated view of life processes. The talent and drive of our students and faculty members continues to show us the way to good science.
NCBS’s main campus is in Gandhi Krishi Vigyan Kendra (GKVK) on Bellary Road, in the north of Bangalore. The campus has accommodation for students, visitors and faculty and facilities for child-care , sports and recreation. Another campus, close by and which continues to be developed, has additional student accommodation.
Company Website: www.ncbs.res.in
Positions: Engineering Trainee
Total Vacancies: 1 Post
Salary (Fellowship): Rs. 25,000/- PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for NCBS Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Science from recognised University/Institute.
0 to 1 year of experience in the relevant field. Candidates who are still in final year of required qualification will not be eligible.
- Developing/ Maintaining Websites using Drupal CMS on LAMP stack
- Managing VMware vSphere/vCenter
- Troubleshooting and fixing issues in Servers, Web Applications.
Candidates age must be maximum 28 years as on 01-07-2022.
Selection Process for NCBS Recruitment 2022:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the online interview.
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Sound knowledge of Linux
- Basic understanding of Networking Concepts
- Good understanding of website integration and software creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow clear instructions according to user demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Apply for NCBS Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply online through www.ncbs.res.in on or before 16th September 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here