NBCC Recruitment 2020 | Engineers – Civil/ Electrical | 100 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Electrical Engineering | Last Date: 26th November 2020
Company: National Buildings Construction Corp Ltd [NBCC]
NBCC Recruitment 2020: NBCC (India) Limited, formerly known as National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd., is a blue-chip Government of India Navratna Enterprise under the Ministry of Urban Development. Listed with both the Stock Exchanges, the companys unique business model has today, made it stand out as a leader in its own right in the construction sector with more than INR 36000 Crore Order Book in hand till March 2016 and counting.
The Company has registered a substantial 32% Growth in Top line during FY 2015-16 as compared to previous year. It has posted a profit of Rs.311 crore white its total Income has surged to Rs.5838 Crore during FY 2015-16.
Company Website: www.nbccindia.com
Positions: Engineer (Civil), Engineer (Electrical)
Total Vacancies: 100 Posts
- Engineer (Civil): 80 Posts
- Engineer (Electrical): 20 Posts
Salary: Rs. 42,500/- PM
Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Delhi, Odisha, Jharkhand
Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute with minimum60% of marks and 2 years experience in the relevant field.
Candidates age must be maximum 35 years.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their experience, age and qualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the interview schedule in due course.
General candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- through online mode. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates may submit their application form for the posts of Engineers through online from 11th November 2020 to 26th November 2020 (Last date is 15 days from the date of start of online application form).
- Candidates need to send the hardcopy of online application form along with relevant enclosures to the concerned address.
(HRM), NBCC (I) Limited,
NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor,
Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Apply Link: Job Expired