NBCC Recruitment 2020 | www.nbccindia.com | Assistant Executive (IT) | 6 Posts | BCA/ MCA | Across India | Last Date: 26th September 2020
Company: National Buildings Construction Corp Ltd [NBCC]
NBCC (India) Limited, formerly known as National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd., is a blue-chip Government of India Navratna Enterprise under the Ministry of Urban Development. Listed with both the Stock Exchanges, the companys unique business model has today, made it stand out as a leader in its own right in the construction sector with more than INR 36000 Crore Order Book in hand till March 2016 and counting.
The Company has registered a substantial 32% Growth in Top line during FY 2015-16 as compared to previous year. It has posted a profit of Rs.311 crore white its total Income has surged to Rs.5838 Crore during FY 2015-16.
Company Website: www.nbccindia.com
Positions: Assistant Executive (IT)
Total Vacancies: 6
Salary: Rs. 40,000/- PM
Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Across India
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Application (BCA/ MCA) from a recognized University with experience in an ERP Environment and well versed in management and upkeep in IT system.
Candidates age must be maximum 35 years.
- Working knowledge on development of Web based Test Portal
- Working knowledge of network security infrastructure and network management systems.
- Must have good background in installing, configuring, and maintaining basic network equipment’s such as switches, routers, and access points
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their experience, age and qualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the interview schedule in due course.
Apply Link: Job Expired