Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2020 | www.navodaya.gov.in | PGT/ TGT/ FCSA | 454 Posts | Any Degree/ M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com/ B.Ed/ BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | Across India | Last Date: 11th September 2020
Company: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) is a system of schools for talented students predominantly from rural area in India. They are run by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi, an autonomous organization under the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. JNVs are fully residential and co-educational schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, with classes from VI to XII standard. JNVs are specifically tasked with finding talented children in rural areas of India and providing them with an education equivalent to the best residential school system, without regard to their families’ socio-economic condition.
The Navodaya Vidyalaya system is a unique experiment unparalleled in the annals of school education in India and elsewhere. Its significance lies in the selection of talented rural children as the target group and the attempt to provide them with quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system. Such children are found in all sections of society, and in all areas including the most backward.
Company Website: www.navodaya.gov.in
Positions: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Faculty Cum System Administrator (FCSA)
Total Vacancies: 454 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 98 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 283 Posts
- Faculty Cum System Administrator (FCSA): 73 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Rs. 27,500/- PM
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Rs. 26,250/- PM
- Faculty Cum System Administrator (FCSA): Rs. 26,250/- PM
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT):
- Obtained Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT
- any other NCTE recognized university / Institute, in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: B. Ed degree is not required for the candidates who have undergone four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution. OR
Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT):
- Obtained Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT
(or) other NCTE recognized institution with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the
- Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite
subjects in all three years of degree.
Faculty Cum System Administrator (FCSA):
- Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application (equivalent to “A” level course of DOEACC) from a recognised institution
- “A” level certificate from DOEACC
- BCA from recognized University / Institution
- B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / Information Technology or Information Science from a recognized University.
Note: The candidate having experience in Govt./Govt. Aided Residential School and qualified CTET conducted by CBSE shall be given additional weightage for selection
- The selection for the posts of PGT, TGT, FCSA will be made on the basis of an interview which will be done through a video conferencing.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for a virtual interview for selection, as per date and time communicated on the website of NVS RO Pune on 14th September 2020.
- The virtual interviews will be held from 15th to 17th September 2020 as per the schedule notified on the website.
- The candidate shall attend the virtual interview from the place of his convenience as per availability of good network on the stipulated platform at his own expense.
- No request for change of date or time or cluster centre of virtual interview will be entertained
How to Apply:
- The candidates have to apply only through Email as well as fill up the Google Form that is provided below.
- Only one application will be accepted by the Cluster Centre JNV for one post.
- Applications will not be accepted in the Regional Office, Pune or any other JNV or at any other email address.
- While submitting the application by email, the candidate must mention the cluster name and the post applied for, in the subject of the email.
- For example, if the candidate is applying for the post of PGT(Economics) and he/she wishes to appear for virtual interview at Sangli cluster centre JNV, the subject will be SANGLI CLUSTER –PGT(ECONOMICS).
- While submitting the application for FCSA by email, the candidate must mention “Application for the post of FCSA” in the subject of the email.
- The list of Custer centres along with their email IDs is given below.
- In addition to the application by E-mail, the candidate will also submit the application on Google Form as per link provided below. (Conpune20@gmail.com)
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 11th September 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click Here
Google Form Link: Click Here