National Instruments Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Software Engineering Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: National Instruments
National Instruments Recruitment 2023: Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control.
The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. For the past 13 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for.
Company Website: www.ni.com
Positions: Software Engineering Intern – Signal Processing & Wireless Communication
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for National Instruments Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech
Internship project would primarily be related to research and development of wireless algorithms for upcoming standards like 5G NR, WLAN 11ax and 11be.
Internship programme would enrich individual’s knowledge by providing
- Rich experience in designing and implementing PHY layer algorithms for Wireless standards
- Hands on experience and understanding of specification documents from standard bodies for wireless standards like 3GPP, IEEE, Bluetooth SIG etc
- Expertise on PHY layer in standards like 5G NR, WLAN 11ax, 11be, Bluetooth, LTE etc
Knowledge on Digital Signal processing and Wireless Communications are must to have. Master’s degree in this area of specialization is required
- Knowledge on Teststand and LabVIEW are nice to have.
- Good communication skills (verbal and Writing), taking initiatives, Works effectively in a group development environment
How to Apply for National Instruments Recruitment 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here