National Instruments Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&T | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: National Instruments
Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control.
The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. For the past 13 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for.
Company Website: www.ni.com
Positions: Software Engineer – I
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for National Instruments Recruitment 2021:
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering
- 0–2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues and proposing reasonable solutions.
- Proficiency in text-based programming languages, preferably C++ or C# or Python and development experience on the Windows platform
The Software Engineer position is a challenging role within NI, requiring daily interaction with NI Engineering Teams. This is a multi-functional role dealing with diverse engineering skills to solve problems, execute tasks, and develop features to support deployed custom solutions worldwide.
- Independently prototype and develop features in software applications
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team
- Take ownership of features/modules within the product
- Participate in feature design and code review exercises
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed features
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
How to Apply for National Instruments Recruitment 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired