National Instruments Recruitment 2020 | Applications Engineer – Aerospace, Defense and Government | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering | Bangalore
Company: National Instruments
Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control.
The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. For the past 13 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for.
Company Website: www.ni.com
Positions: Applications Engineer – Aerospace, Defense and Government
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Graduate degree in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering
Job description: This position is responsible for driving presales technical activities for the Aerospace, Defense and Government industries. Expertise in the Real-time Test, ATE and HIL applications in India & APAC region, with a specific focus on Aerospace and similar control applications in critical product development/ Prototyping/ validation/ manufacturing areas.
- In-depth understanding of the technical requirements of an opportunity
- In-depth understanding of NI product portfolio, its capability and limitation.
- Keeping track of competitive products
- Understanding market availability and specifications of supplementary ADG (Aerospace, Defense, Government) products to design an integrated solution
- Creation and demonstration of Proof of Concepts and performance benchmarks in support of large sales opportunities
- Quick sales assistance / consulting
- Joint customer visits / web-meetings / conference calls
- Opportunity qualification (accelerate Go / No Go decisions based on technical feasibility, estimated effort, and risk analysis)
- Opportunity consulting and proposal of system architectures and configurations
Apply Link: Click Here