National Housing Bank Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Apply Online | Assistant Manager | 16 Posts | Any Degree/ CA/ CMA | Across India | Last Date: 18th September 2020
Company: National Housing Bank
National Housing Bank (NHB), a Government of India owned entity, was set up on 9 July 1988 under the National Housing Bank Act, 1987. NHB is an apex financial institution for housing. NHB has been established with an objective to operate as a principal agency to promote housing finance institutions both at local and regional levels and to provide financial and other support incidental to such institutions and for matters connected therewith.The Finance Act,2019 has amended National Housing Bank Act,1987.
The amendment confers the powers of regulation of housing finance companies to Reserve Bank of India. NHB registers and supervises Housing Finance Company (HFCs), keeps surveillance through On-site & Off-site Mechanisms and co-ordinates with other Regulators
Company Website: www.nhb.org.in
Positions: Assistant Manager (JMGS Scale-I)
Total Vacancies: 16
Pay Scale: Rs. 48,330/- PM
Job Location: Across India
Educational Qualification: (As on 01-08-2020)
Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks or PG with minimum 55% of marks or C.A/ C.M.A from a recognized University.
Applicants age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 01-08-2020. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the online test and interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in the academic qualification and experience
- General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 850/-, Rs. 175/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates.
- Candidates have to pay the fee through online mode.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply online through https://nhb.org.in/
- Candidates have to duly fill the online application form in all respects and submit the application form on or before 18-09-2020.
National Housing Bank,
New Delhi – 110003.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here