NALCO Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Technical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batch | Pune | 17th March 2017
Company: NALCO Water India Pvt Ltd
NALCO Water India Pvt Ltd would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves, with more than 44,000 employees, Ecolab Inc. (NYSE: ECL) is the Global Leader in Water, Hygiene, Energy Technologies and Services.
Around the world in more than 170 countries, Businesses in the Food, Hospitality, Healthcare, Industrial, Oil and Gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to help keep their environments clean, safe, operate efficiently and make the world better.
Company Website: www.nalco.com
Positions: Technical Engineer III
Number of Posts: 10
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Chemical, Environmental Engineering
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary/ Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
The Technical Engineer will primarily be responsible for performing audits and troubleshooting of alarms from cooling water systems. This work is performed remotely using data coming to the Web from Nalcos proprietary Control Units located at customer sites. The engineers currently working in this position analyze water chemistry, system specific data, and electrical and mechanical components. They communicate audit results and trouble-shooting solutions to the cooling water controller owner through email and phone.
- This position requires working in night/rotating shifts.
- Successful applicants will be spending 2-3 months of time in in-house training on chemical engineering & water chemistry.
- Performing audits and troubleshooting of alarms from cooling water systems using data coming to the Web from Nalco’s proprietary Control Units located at customer sites.
- Analyze water chemistry, system specific data, and electrical and mechanical components.
- They communicate audit results and trouble-shooting solutions to the cooling water controller owner through email and phone.
- Analyze problems that site engineer is facing and give solutions for smooth running of the system.
- BE/ B.Tech in Chemical, Environmental Engineering with 0-2 yrs. Exp. in the process industry (preferably fresher)
- Should be comfortable using Internet based applications and enjoys technical problem solving.
- Good written and oral English communication skill
- Analytical and Independent Individual.
- Fresh graduates may also be considered for this role.
Walk-In Date: 17th March 2017
Walk-In Time: 10 am to 4 pm
Nalco Water India Ltd.
Kumar Planet IT, 3rd Floor, Quadra I,
Panchshil, Magarpatta City Road,
Sade Satra Nali, Taluka Haveli, Pune. 411 028.
Landmark – Next to Kalyan Jewellers
How to Apply: Interested B.Tech Chemical Engineers with score 60 % & above (Fresher / 1-2 years of experience) can Walk-in for Interview on 17th March (Friday) at above mentioned address
Apply Link: Closed