NABARD Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Assistant Manager | 150 Posts | Degree/ PG/ MBA | Across India | Last Date: 23rd September 2023
Company: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
NABARD Recruitment 2023: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is to give the credit in boosting the rural economy of the Indian Government. The mission of this NABARD is to develop the bank of the nation for the prosperity of fostering rural.
NABARD is to give the promote sustainable and rural development and equitable agriculture technology and non-financial interventions, technology and innovations for securing prosperity.
Company Website: www.nabard.org
Positions: Assistant Manager
Total Vacancies: 150 Posts
i) General: 77 Posts
ii) Computer/ Information Technology: 40 Posts
iii) Finance: 15 Posts
iv) Company Secretary: 3 Posts
v) Civil Engineering: 3 Posts
vi) Electrical Engineering : 3 Posts
vii) Geo Informatics: 2 Posts
viii) Forestry : 2 Posts
ix) Food Processing: 2 Posts
x) Statistics : 2 Posts
xi) Mass Communication/Media Specialist: 1 Post
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 44,500/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Recruitment 2023:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Applications/Information Technology/ Forestry/ Geoinformatics/ Food Technology/ Statistics/ Mass Communication or BBA/ BMS or BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from any recognized University/Institution.
Note: Pass class for SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years as on 01-09-2023. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process For NABARD Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process will involve two phases the preliminary (Phase-I) and the main exam (Phase-II), both are online examinations and interviews.
- The tests except for English will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and
- The Preliminary Examination is only qualifying in nature and is meant to serve as a screening test.
- Only those candidates who score sufficiently high in both, individual tests & in aggregate shall be shortlisted for Main Examination
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests in both phases. 1/4th mark will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer.
- For All Others Category: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EXS: Rs. 150/-
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply For NABARD Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 2nd September 2023 to 23rd September 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here