Naaptol Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Software Tester | 2015 & 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CS/IT/IS/ EEE/ ECE | Mumbai | November 2016
Company: Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt Ltd
Naaptol was started by its founder and CEO, an IIT Kanpur alumnus in January 2008 as a product research and price comparison service. In 2009 it adapted the marketplace model and stated selling products online.
In 2015, Naaptol.com raised Rs 136 crore from Japanese conglomerate Mitsui & Co. Naaptol has raised funding from New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canaan Partners and Silicon Valley Bank during its journey since 2008. By 2010, Naaptol ventured into print media. In 2012 the company started showcasing its products through broadcast media. Naaptol today advertises in around 35 broadcast publications.
Company Website: www.naaptol.com
Position: Software Tester – Quality Assurance
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CS/IT/IS/ EEE/ ECE
Salary: 2.4 – 5.8 LPA
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility: BE/ B.Tech (CS/IT/IS/EEE/ECE) from 2015/2016 batches with an aggregate of 60% throughout academics.
- Male candidates preferred
- Must be ready to work on priority
- Manual testing
- Website / JAVA application testing
- Database/system/GUI /functional/ UAT testing
- Knowledge of SDLC & STLC
- Website testing / mobile app testing
- Understanding of requirement
- Fast, accurate & enthusiastic self- starter.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels
- Agile mindset i.e. he / she can adapt to frequently changing requirements.
- Formal Training /course in software testing required from reputed IT training institute.
- Knowledge of Automation frameworks, and experience in writing, building and maintaining selenium test suites.
- ISTQB certification
- Experience using defect management tool.
Selection Process: Online Test + Face to face Interview
Apply Link: Closed