Myntra Off Campus Drive 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Myntra Designs Pvt Ltd
Myntra Off Campus Drive 2023:- Myntra is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest mobile store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on offer.
The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country.
Company Website: www.myntra.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Myntra Off Campus Drive 2023 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proficiency in database management systems such as , MySQL or NoSQL databases.
- SQL programming and database design skills.
- Knowledge of database performance tuning and optimization techniques.
- Familiarity with database security best practices.
- Scripting and automation skills (Good to have- Python).
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Data and ML Platform engineering employ new-age technologies such as Distributed Computing constructs, Real-Time model predictions, Deep Learning, Accelerated Compute (GPU); scalable feature stores Cassandra, MySQL, Elastic Search, Solr, Aerospike; scalable programming constructs in, Python and ML Frameworks (TensorFlow, Pytorch, etc).
- Installation and configuration of MySQL instances on single or multiple ports.
- Hands-on experience of working with MysQL 5.7 and MySQL 8.
- Clear understanding of MysQL Replication process flows , threads , setting up multi node clusters and basic troubleshooting.
- Understanding of at least one of the backup and recovery methods for MySQL .
- Strong fundamentals of SQL and able to understand and tune complex SQL queries when needed.
- Strong fundamentals on the linux system side and monitoring tools like top , iostats , sar etc.
- At Least couple of years of production hands on experience on medium to big sized MySQL databases.
- Setting up and maintaining users and privileges management system and troubleshooting relevant access issues.
- Some exposure to external tools like Percona , ProxySQL , HAP etc.
- Understand the transaction flows and ACID compliance.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts .
- Performing on-call support and should be able to provide the first level support .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong shell scripting skills . Good to have Python
- Able to configure and setup NOSQL databases like mongodb and Cassandra.
- Ability to learn new technologies along with a team and a positive outlook to understand problems from the business point of view.
How to Apply for Myntra Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here