MSME Tool Room Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 | Engineer/ Senior Engineer | 9 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Production | Across India | Last Date: 28th September 2020
Organization: MSME Tool Room Hyderabad
MSME-Tool Room, Hyderabad (Central Institute of Tool Design) established in 1968 by the Govt. of India with the assistance of UNDP and ILO, is a poineering Institution in the field of Tool Engineering in the Country. The Institute was initially established as an United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Project and was executed by International Labour Organisation (ILO).
CITD has availed the ILO expert services in various disciplines during the initial stages and many of the faculty underwent ILO Fellowship training for exposure in advanced tool engineering.
Company Website: www.citdindia.org
Positions: Senior Engineer, Engineer, PS to Principal Director
- Senior Engineer: 1 Post
- Engineer (Training/ Production/ Design/ Marketing): 7 Posts
- PS to Principal Director: 1 Post
Total Vacancies: 9
Job Location: Vijayawada, Visakahpatnam, Chennai, Kolar, Karnataka
- Senior Engineer: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 4,600/- PM
- Engineer (Training/ Production/ Design/ Marketing): Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 4,200/- PM
- PS to Principal Director: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 4,200/- PM
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Technology with 3 years experience in Tool Design/ Tool & Die making.
Engineer (Training/ Production/ Design/ Marketing):
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Technology.
PS to Principal Director:
Degree from recognized University / Institute. Should have English Shorthand speed of 120 WPM & typing speed of 50 WPM with 5 years experience in managing an organization.
Candidates age must be maximum 35 years for the posts of Senior Engineers, PS to Principal Director, 30 years for the post of Engineer.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply online through https://bit.ly/2CVEgTl
- Last Date for Submission of application form is 60 days from the date of publication. (i.e 28-09-2020).
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here