MSEDCL (www.mahadiscom.in) Recruitment 2015 | 1648 Posts | Maharashtra | Sep 2015 | Diploma/ B.Tech/ – Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer/ IS/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering; B.Com/ BBA/ BMS
Company: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd. (MSEDCL)
India’s biggest Power Distribution Company having Over 2.14 Crore’s consumers and dedicated pool of over 77,000 employees with Annual Revenue of over Rupees 50,000 Crore is looking for Talented, Dynamic and Result oriented Professionals with proven track record to join MSEDCL in the following positions.
Mahavitaran gets power from Mahagenco, Central Sector and private projects. Mahavitaran has signed long term agreements of 25 years duration with the power producers to make provision for the required amount of power.
Company Website: www.mahadiscom.in
Positions: Total 1648 Posts
1) Assistant Engineer (Dist) – 565 Posts
2) Junior Engineer (Dist) – 62 Posts
3) Assistant Vigilance Officer – 51 Posts
4) Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 970 Posts
Job Location: Across Maharashtra
- Assistant Engineer (Dist):
- Pay Scale – Rs.19110-840-23310-885-46320 :
- Overall – Rs.39558/- per month [Approx ]
- Junior Engineer (Dist):
- Pay Scale – Rs.14500-650-17750-675-24500-710-40120
- Overall – Rs.30015/- per month [Approx]
- Assistant Vigilance Officer:
- Pay Scale – Rs.14140-650-17390-675-24140-710-39760
- Overall – Rs.29270/- per month [Approx]
- Junior Assistant (Accounts ):
- First Year – Rs.10,000 Second Year- Rs.11,000 Third Year – Rs.12000
- Post Graduates in Commerce/ Finance will be paid Rs.1000/- as additional honorarium.
- After successful completion of the contractual period, the candidate will be absorbed in the regular pay-scale of Rs.11275-275-12650-370-16350-410-28240.
- Assistant Engineer (Dist): Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology
- Junior Engineer (Dist): Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Assistant Vigilance Officer: Degree of any Govt. recognized University with at-least 60% aggregate marks OR Diploma with 55% marks OR Degree in Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical / Civil Engineering from Government Recognized University/ Institute OR Serving or Retired Non-commissioned Officer from any Defence service/ Assistant Sub-Inspector from Para Military Force/ State Police Force having total service of not less than eight years.
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Management Studies with MS-CIT.
- The select list will be drawn by giving 90% weightage to the performance in the written /online test and 10% weightage to the academic performance.
- Reserved Category : Rs 250/- + Transaction charges
- Others : Rs 500/- + Transaction charges
- Last Date to Apply : 28 Sep 2015
- Download of Admit Card : 10 days prior to the Online Test
- Date of Online Test : October 2015
Application Link: Link Expired