MRF Recruitment 2016 – 2017 | Industrial Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production Engineering | Chennai | November 2016
Company: MRF LIMITED
Madras Rubber Factory Limited, commonly known by the abbreviation MRF, is an Indian multinational and the largest manufacturer of tyres in India. It is headquartered in Chennai, India. The company manufactures rubber products including tyres, treads, tubes and conveyor belts, paints and toys. MRF also runs the MRF Pace Foundation, Chennai and MRF Challenge in motorsport.
MRF TYRES is your ultimate destination to experience the ethos, image and brand identity of a company that manufactures the largest range of tyres in India and exports to over 65 countries world-wide
Company Website: www.mrftyres.com
Positions: Industrial Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- ELEMENTAL STUDY, TIME STUDY, MACHINE STUDY, MOTION STUDY for all process.
- Reports generation – Loss time reports, over reporting.
- Improving productivity through method study.
- Conducting new trials and industrialization works.
- Cost estimation of new products and improved lines.
- Process Planning, risk reduction activities on shop floor.
- Improving Yield percentage, reduction of scrap rework and processes.
Apply Link: Closed