Mr. Cooper Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Process Associate Trainee | All Graduates | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Chennai | April 2018
Company: XOME Services India Pvt Ltd
XOME is headquartered in Lewisville, Texas and was founded in 2012 an indirectly held, wholly owned subsidiary of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings, Inc., a leading provider of residential mortgage services.
XOME is a leading provider of technology and data-enhanced solutions to consumers, real estate agents and companies engaged in the origination and/or servicing of mortgage loans. XOME intends to transform the home buying experience through the utilization of a next generation real estate exchange and the delivery of quality residential real estate services.
Company Website: www.mrcooper.com
Positions: Process Associate Trainee
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- 0 – 1 year experience in BPO
- 2016/17 graduates only
- No backlogs/arrears
- Immediate joiners only
- Good communication skills
To carry out process transactions (data) based on client guidelines, to help achieve in part or whole resolution as required by the end customer within SLAs specified by the organization.
- Group Discussion (Checking the communication & confidence level)
- Online test (BPAT – 45 minutes) Technical Interview (communication, education details, thought process etc)
- HR Interview (Communication, flexibility to work in shifts, Compensation discussion, joining details, attitude, career aspirations etc)
Application Link: Link Expired