MP Power Transmission (MPPTCL) Recruitment 2018 | www.mptransco.nic.in | Executive Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ CA | Madhya Pradesh | Last Date: 30 June 2018
Company: Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Ltd (MPPTCL)
MP Power Transmission Company was incorporated on 22nd November, 2001 and it formally began its operations under an Operation & Management Agreement executed with MPSEB on 1st July, 2002, which provided for undertaking all activities relating to intra-state transmission of electricity for and on behalf of MPSEB.
MP Power Transmission Company Ltd. (MPPTCL) is one of such five companies carved out of MPSEB to undertake the activities relating to electricity transmission within the State of Madhya Pradesh.
Company Website: www.mptransco.nic.in
Positions: Executive Trainee
Total Vacancies: 3
- Executive Trainee (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Accounts) – 1 Post
Stipend: Rs.56,100/- PM
Job Location: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Executive Trainee (Civil):
- The candidate should be having full time BE/B.Tech. degree in “Civil” Engineering from AICTE approved University/Institution. AND
- The candidate should have qualified and valid GATE score card in Civil Engineering. The GATE score card shall be valid as on the last date of submission of online application.
Executive Trainee (Accounts): CA (Chartered Accountant)
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 45 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Executive Trainee (Civil):
- The selection will be done on the basis of requisite qualification and VALID GATE SCORE, valid as on the last date of submission of online application in Civil Engineering stream.
- The Select list will be prepared by MPOnline based on the Score obtained in VALID GATE SCORE CARD (validity as on the last date of submission of online application) in Civil Engineering.
- At the time of joining, selected candidate has to carry original documents/ certificates for verification.
Executive Trainee (Accounts):
- The merit list of the eligible candidates shall be prepared on the basis of percentage obtained in final examination of CA.
- The short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- The final selection would be done on the basis of 80% weightage of percentage marks obtained in final examination of CA and 20% marks weightage for interview.
Application Fee: Rs.800/- (plus Rs.60/- Portal charge)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through MPOnline Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30th June 2018.
For More details: Link Expired
Apply Link: Link Expired