MPPGCL Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical | Last Date: 15th February 2021
Company: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL)
MPPGCL Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd (MPPGCL) is a wholly owned company of Government of Madhya Pradesh engaged in generation of electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a successor entity of erstwhile Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board (MPSEB).
The Company, while operating and maintaining its existing units, is also constructing new Power Plants for increasing capacity in the State of Madhya Pradesh. The Company has been incorporated as a part of the implementation of the power sector reform in Madhya Pradesh initiated by the Government of Madhya Pradesh
Company Website: www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
Positions: Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 29
Graduate Apprentice – 22 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 12 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 6 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 3 Post
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 1 Post
Technician Apprentice – 7 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 3 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 3 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 1 Post
Training period: 1 Year
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9,000/- PM
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 8,000/- PM
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Graduate Apprentice: Engineering/ Technology Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from recognized University.
Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/ University from Madhya Pradesh Technical Education.
Note: Only 2018 to 2020 passed out students are eligible.
- Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited will prepare a merit list on the basis of eligible candidates will be invited for Interview.
- Invited aspirants are suggested to carry their all needed original copies of relevant documents and certificates for verification purpose.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can send the duly filled in application form along with necessary certificates on or before 15th February 2021.
Office of the Chief Engineer, MPPGCL, Umaria – 484551, Madhya Pradesh.
Apply Link: Job Expired