Mphasis Off Campus Drive 2018 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2018 Batch | Across India | November 2018
Company: Mphasis Limited
Mphasis consistently delivers Applications services, Infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise.
We service clients in Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Manufacturing, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Transportation & Logistics, Retail & Consumer Packaged goods, Energy & Utilities, and to Governments around the world.
Company Website: www.mphasis.com
Positions: Splz Associate Infra Engg
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune
Interview Location: Bangalore, Pune
- 2018 passing out BE graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation and no current backlogs The candidate needs to possess good communication skills.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
- Electronics/Communications engineering background, with proven top quartile academic track record will be preferred.
- Project work in at least one contemporary area of engineering.
- Awards/recognitions in any field (academics/sports/extra-curricular).
Job Profile: Splz Associate Infra Engg for our Infra Service Line Teams – For Level 1 Administrator and Monitoring
CTC Details: The selected candidate is eligible for monthly salary of INR 21,000 (Rupees Twenty one thousands including CTC @ INR 1.8 Lakhs per annum and Rupees 6000 monthly allowance).
- SVAR (Tool Based Communication Test)
- Final Round – Panel Interview (Tech & HR)
How To Apply:
Step 1: Click Here
Step 2: Click Here