Mphasis Hiring Software Engineers | Windows Driver Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA – CSE, IT, ECE | 2017 to 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Mphasis Limited
Mphasis Hiring Software Engineer 2022: Mphasis consistently delivers Applications services, Infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise.
We service clients in Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Manufacturing, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Transportation & Logistics, Retail & Consumer Packaged goods, Energy & Utilities, and to Governments around the world.
A leading applied technology services company, Mphasis stands tall on the edge of NEXT and positive disruption. With our agile business processes and innovations, we anticipate the future of applied technology, predict tomorrow’s trends to keep our clients at the summit in an ever-changing marketplace. Leading with architecture and design, our next-gen solutions enable enterprises to accelerate on their digital transformation journey.
Company Website: www.mphasis.com
Positions: Windows Driver Developer
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Engineering /Equivalent.
- 2-4 Years of Experience
- We are looking for Windows Driver Developer developers developing Drivers on Windows 10 and 11, who are well versed with Driver Architecture of any Windows sub systems like Graphics, Audio, Storage, Print Etc.
- Person should have at least 2 years of experience in developing code using Device Driver Language.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain Windows Drivers using C/C++
- Good Debugging skills
- Should be able to write scalable, robust, reusable, and highly performance code
- Translate requirements into working, maintainable and highly performance software
- Need involvement in architecture and design decisions, building scalable solutions which will be used / reused in distributed architecture
- Strong knowledge of Windows driver sub systems like Graphics, Audio, Storage, Print Etc
- Programming language C/C++ is preferred
- Win32 programming
- Deep Experience on Windows internals like multi treading, Inter process communication, memory management etc
- Familiarity with code versioning utilities such as git
- Nice to have knowledge of Visual Studio IDE
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Very good communication skills
- Should be very interactive and top on deliverables being working from client environment
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here