MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | www.peb.mp.gov.in | Sub Engineer | 52 Posts | Diploma (Civil Engineering) | Last Date: 12th October 2020
Organization: MP Professional Examination Board (MPVYAPAM)
The Professional Examination Board was initially set-up as Pre Medical Test Board by Government of Madhya Pradesh in the year 1970. Later, in the year 1981, Pre Engineering Board was constituted. Soon after, in the year 1982 both these Boards were amalgamated and named as Professional Examination Board (PEB). Professional Examination Board by Govt. Order No.1325-1717-42-82 dated 17.04.1982 PEB has been assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission to various colleges in the state.
Company Website: www.peb.mp.gov.in
Positions: Sub Engineer/ Draughtsman (Civil) (Group-3)
Total Vacancies: 52 Posts
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Salary: Rs. 43,000/- PM
Candidates must complete Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: (As on 01-01-2020)
Candidate’s age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as in case of General Candidates. Relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Main Written Examination
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- Both paper will be of 200 marks.
- The time duration will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- The level of this question paper will be as higher secondary level.
- There will be no negative marking.
|A||General Reasoning Ability
General Computer Knowledge
- General candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- and SC/ ST and OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh Will Have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee + Rs. 60/- for MP Online Portal Fee & Rs. 20 for Login by Using Register citizen User.
- No fee need to be paid for the Backlog posts.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online for the posts of Sub Engineer Examination 2020
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 28-09-2020
- Last Date for Online Submission: 12-10-2020
- Exam Date: 9, 12-12-2020
Apply Link: Job Expired