Mouser Electronics Recruitment 2023 | EDI Developer I | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | Pune
Company: Mouser Electronics
Mouser Electronics Recruitment 2023: Mouser Electronics endeavors to make its Career page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at (817) 804-8050 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to apply for positions or to inquire about the status of applications.
Mouser is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Position: EDI Developer I
Experience: 1+ year
Job Locations: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Education for Mouser Electronics Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. 1+ year of relevant experience. Freshers can also apply for this role
Perform routine to moderate EDI programming assignments. Requires full development lifecycle for Order and Invoice EDI transactions. Interaction and communication with peers, supervisors and managers on a regular basis.
- Programming concepts, procedures and standards
- Ability to develop and maintain EDI transactions including 810, 850, 855, 856, 860, 865, 870, and 997. Ability to program in both ANSI X.12 EDI and EDIFACT formats.
- Establish and meet deliverables
- Required to learn and use good time management skills to establish and meet project deliverables. Work with more senior developers and management to ensure stakeholders are informed and provided timely updates.
- Technical Design and Architecture
- Should be able to understand the mapping of data elements and knowledge of the compliant vs. noncompliant aspects of data elements for all transaction sets. Possess the aptitude and the willingness to learn and grow design, architecture, complex problem solving and complex programming skills.
- Multitasking & Prioritizing
- Present the ability to work on multiple priorities. Seek guidance where applicable to help prioritize multiple priorities.
- Communications Skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbal and written technical and non-technical communication. Proactively uses good business judgment and communications to keep IS Management informed regarding status, risks, obstacles, and other related information.
- Leadership Skills
- A positive attitude, good teamwork, professionalism & interpersonal skills proactively seeking solutions, taking initiative where necessary. Ability to take and follow direction.
- Decisive Judgment
- Adapting to Change
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Planning & Organizing
- Interpersonal Communication
- Delivering Results
- Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Functional Acumen
- Customer Service
- Knowledge of end to end EDI lifecycle development. Specification to production.
- Ability to understand technical specifications and build appropriate transaction sets.
- Experience dealing directly with customers developing B2B transactions.
- Ability to write technical specifications and maintain proper documentation.
How to Apply for Mouser Electronics Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here