Mouser Electronics Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Internet System Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | 2019 – 2020 batch | Bangalore
Company: Mouser Electronics
Mouser Electronics Recruitment 2021: Mouser Electronics endeavors to make its Career page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at (817) 804-8050 or email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to apply for positions or to inquire about the status of applications.
Mouser is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Position: Internet System Engineer-I
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Education for Mouser Electronics Recruitment 2021:
- Required Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related field.
- No specific commercial experience in Systems Engineering / Deployment Support is required, although college or computer lab experience is preferred.
The Internet Systems Engineer will work closely with database and other development teams on projects related to e-Commerce, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity. This will include architecting new systems and re-designing existing systems to ensure high performance and availability, and being a key contributor in the adoption of new tools and technologies. Also monitoring and reporting on key information to ensure performance and availability and provide capacity planning.
- Ensures optimal performance of all servers by proactively conducting ongoing performance monitoring and by tuning/adjusting as necessary.
- Ensure server security by reviewing and implementing approved server policies within the systems.
- Enhance the functionality of systems by developing and modifying scripts or other vehicles to automate system processes.
- Develop and maintain all relevant documentation.
- Provide support to application developers/programmers by providing technical knowledge and guidance.
- Ensure optimal server set-up by conducting effective new hardware installations, hardware replacements/upgrades and by performing operating system configurations as needed.
- Maintain contemporary knowledge of industry trends, concepts, and techniques.
- Participate in the planning and execution of disaster recovery processes.
- Required strong skills with Microsoft Environment web app and web services.
- Required experience with Windows operating systems.
- Required basic experience in analyzing, understanding, designing, and implementing new products, services, and utilities in the web environment.
- Can demonstrate knowledge of IP networking basics and reliably diagnose network issues.
- Experience diagnosing and resolving problems in mission-critical environments.
- Experience in handling production outages and conducting root cause analysis.
- Experience with Unix or Linux operating systems.
- Experience integrating software systems/code deployment through manual and automated systems.
Deployment Automation experience – On Premise and Cloud Experience leveraging Azure DevOps / PowerShell.
- Desired Azure DevOps / TFS experience.
How to Apply for Mouser Electronics Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired