Mouser Electronics Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | System Administrator | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computer Science; BCA | 2018 – 2020 batch | Bangalore
Company: Mouser Electronics
Mouser Electronics Recruitment 2021: Mouser Electronics endeavors to make its Career page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at (817) 804-8050 or [email protected] This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to apply for positions or to inquire about the status of applications.
Mouser is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Position: System Administrator
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Education for Mouser Electronics Recruitment 2021:
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 0 – 2 years of experience working with server hardware, software, and applications 0-2 years of experience working with virtualization, security, user authentication and management 0-2 years of experience with networking, backup, and storage technologies 0-2 years of experience with desktop operating systems and office applications
Provides basic installation, configuration, daily administration and monitoring of hardware, software and services as assigned. Documents activities, hardware and software, and other relevant record keeping. Performs basic troubleshooting of hardware, software and services. Communicates effectively and timely with support from vendors and supervisors while troubleshooting and performing job duties.
- Technical concepts, procedures and standards Ability to identify and troubleshoot server hardware and software problems in a timely manner. Conduct research, basic analysis and follow standards to move, add, or change hardware or software. Maintain systems to optimize performance and uptime.
- Technical Support Perform basic debugging, troubleshooting and problem solving both independently as well as with the help of other support resources with least impact to business performance. Participate in disaster recovery planning and testing. Be available for providing after-hours/weekend/holiday production support when called upon. May provide support on a 24-hour basis by participating in the on-call rotation.
- Establish and meet deliverables Should possess the ability to produce a project plan and timelines. Required to learn and use good time management skills to establish and meet SLAs and project deliverables. Work with more senior team members and vendors to ensure stakeholders are informed and provided timely updates and resolutions.
- Technical Design and Architecture Should be able to understand the fundamentals of setting up and maintaining physical and virtual server hardware, operating systems, applications, networking, and storage. Possess the aptitude and the willingness to learn and grow understanding, architecture, and complex problem solving skills.
- Multitasking & Prioritizing Present the ability to work on multiple priorities. Seek guidance where applicable to help prioritize multiple priorities.
- Communications Skills Ability to effectively communicate both verbal and written technical and non-technical communication. Proactively uses good business judgment and communications to keep IS Management informed regarding status, risks, obstacles, and other related information.
- Leadership Skills A positive attitude, good teamwork, professionalism & interpersonal skills, proactively seeking solutions, taking initiative where necessary. Ability to take and follow direction.
How to Apply for Mouser Electronics Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here