Mott Macdonald Recruitment 2023 | Design Engineer – Electrical | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Across India
Company: Mott Macdonald
Mott Macdonald Recruitment 2023: We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy. Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
We’re very aware of the lasting and potentially far-reaching impacts of the work we do. So we set out to identify, highlight and address ripple effects, eliminating negative ones and pursuing the positive. As a matter of principle, nobody should be disadvantaged. And we know from experience that inclusive projects deliver the best results for everyone, our clients too. That is why social outcomes – accessibility, inclusion, empowerment, resilience and wellbeing – are at the heart of our purpose.
Company Website: www.mottmac.com
Positions: Design Engineer – Electrical
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Mott Macdonald Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
- Detail Design of Electrical Distribution Systems for Industrial Plants of various nature like Chemical, Pharma, Tyre, Heavy Engineering Industries, Ware Houses – HV and Low Voltage Electrical Distribution system based on Indian and IEC Standards.
- Prepare Design Basis, Load list, Cable schedule, Interconnection Schedule, Single Line Diagrams, schematics, Bulk MTO.
- Perform Equipment sizing calculations e.g. Transformer, Generator, HV/LV Cables, AC UPS, Capacitor Banks.
- Perform indoor Lighting, outdoor area Illumination and Street Illumination in Dialux or vendor software, calculations for Earthing and Lightning Protection.
- Prepare technical specifications, technical data sheets for Electrical Equipment – Transformers, DG Sets, HT/LT Switchgear, HT/LT Cables, Busducts, UPS, Battery Charger, Distribution Boards, VFDs, Soft Starters, Cables, Lighting fitting, etc.
- Prepare Electrical Work Tender specification for Installation, Testing and Commissioning of electrical equipment’s along with Bill of Quantity (BOQ) along with cost estimates.
- Review of technical offers and relevant documents from Vendors for all the electrical equipment’s.
- Prepare Technical Bid Evaluation /Recommendation for electrical equipment and Electrical Tender.
- Review of vendor drawings for various Electrical Equipment. Familiarity with review of schematics for HV/LV systems.
- Applies Basic knowledge to design of Layouts – Equipment Layouts for outdoor/indoor substation, trench/tray layouts, lighting layouts, Earthing Layout and Lightning Protection Layout as per the Standard and Statutory requirement (Should be able to guide/provide inputs to technicians and review from a technical/quality perspective).
- Coordinate with Designers, Architects, Structural Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Process Engineers and any other external design consultant, as required
- Strong verbal and written communication, and team work skills
- Work comfortably under pressure and have an open and honest approach
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited university.
- Experience in Electrical design in a consultancy organisation of similar nature.
- Conversant in Electrical Lighting design software – Dialux,
- Computer literacy in MS office-an understanding of AUTOCAD REVIT is essential
How to Apply for Mott Macdonald Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here