Mott Macdonald Recruitment 2021 | Project Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering | Mumbai
Company: Mott Macdonald
Mott Macdonald Recruitment 2021: We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities. We’re very aware of the lasting and potentially far-reaching impacts of the work we do. So we set out to identify, highlight and address ripple effects, eliminating negative ones and pursuing the positive. As a matter of principle, nobody should be disadvantaged. And we know from experience that inclusive projects deliver the best results for everyone, our clients too. That is why social outcomes – accessibility, inclusion, empowerment, resilience and wellbeing – are at the heart of our purpose.
Company Website: www.mottmac.com
Positions: Project Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Prepare project execution plans which include demonstrating the project scope, major project milestone schedule, project estimation cost and project implementation strategy as well as the manpower loading plan and general contracting plan.
- Coordinating and monitoring the project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
- Control project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements.
- Prepare tender documents for engineering and designed works, EPCC, long lead equipment and service contracts.
- Manage and control any project contract including HSE, schedule, cost and change order.
- Provide periodical reports of the project.
- Prepare the draft fund plan of the project.
- Provide professional solutions for technical and contractual problems.
- Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant experience in project engineering for onshore oil & gas field works
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all levels of management and multinational staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project. Knowledge of Primavera will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with the national oil & gas company’s (Middle East) established policies and procedures on project matters is an added advantage.
Apply Link: Click Here