Mott Macdonald Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | PAN India | Last Date: 13th September 2021
Company: Mott Macdonald
Mott Macdonald Recruitment 2021: We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities. We’re very aware of the lasting and potentially far-reaching impacts of the work we do. So we set out to identify, highlight and address ripple effects, eliminating negative ones and pursuing the positive. As a matter of principle, nobody should be disadvantaged. And we know from experience that inclusive projects deliver the best results for everyone, our clients too. That is why social outcomes – accessibility, inclusion, empowerment, resilience and wellbeing – are at the heart of our purpose.
Company Website: www.mottmac.com
Positions: Graduate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Mott Macdonald Recruitment 2021:
- Freshers or up to 2 years’ experience with B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech, computer science background is preferable, but it is not a constraint
- Good interpretation skill, focused on details and quality
- Excellent communication skill
- Good aptitude and eager to quickly learn new concept
- Self-starter and well-disciplined approach towards work
- Basic knowledge of AI/ML industry would preferable
- Communicate issues with data effectively and concisely with customers and internal partners
- Knowledge of scripting in python for automating task is desirable
- Basic knowledge of handling databases on MySQL/AzureSQL is desirable
- Basic knowledge of cloud infrastructure like Azure would be an added advantage
At GDS of Mott Macdonald, we are working in providing solution built of Machine Learning and AI technologies. The role is to assist our ML workflow with data labelling/annotating task. The data labelling/annotating activity would be required to perform on images/videos of different domain, text data etc. Added to this the role would assist the automation team in developing solution using power platforms like power apps or using scripting languages like python.
- Data labelling/annotating on images/videos, text data etc
- Training data verification, analysis of predicted output and suggest/perform modification
- Assess quality of data collected from fields
- Work together with the software development team to specify, source or design and implement tools needed for data
- Identify/implement open-source tools that can be used for efficient process
- Customise tools as and when required
- Automate tasks using power platforms like PowerBI, PowerApps
How to Apply for Mott Macdonald Recruitment 2021?
Candidates may apply online on or before 13th September 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here