Motorola Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Internship Trainee | B.Tech/ M.Tech | 2023/ 2024 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Motorola Mobility India Pvt Ltd
Motorola Recruitment 2023: At Motorola’s Bangalore Software R&D Engineering Center, we use our talent and passion to help the company to build worldclass products and experiences for our consumers on a foundation of Android, the world’s best mobile operating system. This is a strategic software center for Motorola outside of the USA, supporting our global software innovation & development in which different functional teams collaborate seamlessly.
Motorolans in Bangalore are involved in developing applications & experiences, carrier branded solutions, cloud services solutions, connectivity and modem integration and platform & system integration; essentially on almost all the software components on the android mobile platform & ecosystem.
Company Website: www.motorola.in
Positions: Internship Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Motorola Recruitment 2023:
- Educational Qualification: BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science & Information Technology.
- A self-motivated person who can thrive in a challenging environment to troubleshoot problems from End to End (Client – Network – Server)
- Ability to breakdown any problem into components that can be collaboratively solved
- Ability to negotiate on the scope of the problem through business understanding
- Experience in analyzing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets
- Ability to find innovative solutions to mitigate dependencies and risks for deliverable
- Ability to independently plan and execute deliveries
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements
- Willing to grasp/share knowledge & co-work within the team(s)
Handset Testing (Development & Porting) and certification
- Involves in New Product / Feature reviews
- Work with cross functional team
- Test Activities involves,
- Product Validation (Feature Requirement Specification, User Interface,
- Test Suites (Feature Regression, IODT, Device specific)
- Product Stability
- Network Specific
- OS specific – Android, iOS, Embedded
- Volume testing
- End user specific
- Stress & Performance
- Be part of a core group that certifies the product based on requirements.
- Certification for Mobile applications on various platforms (Android, iOS, Linux, WebApps, etc.)
- Based on the product requirements, your role would require your involvement in bringing up test strategy, test suite, test environment, and testing (Black Box, White Box, Regression, End-User Acceptance, API Testing).
- Troubleshooting problems – During Development, Integration, and Field Phase
- Developing the Test Automation Framework and Test Scripts for Client-Server Applications.
How to Apply for Motorola Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register first and then apply for jobs.
Apply Link: Click Here