Moody’s Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Programmer Analyst – MAI | B.Tech/ MCA | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Moody’s Investors Service
Moody’s Recruitment 2023: Moody’s Investors Service, often referred to as Moody’s, is the bond credit rating business of Moody’s Corporation, representing the company’s traditional line of business and its historical name. Moody’s Investors Service provides international financial research on bonds issued by commercial and government entities. Moody’s, along with Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Group, is considered one of the Big Three credit rating agencies.
Moody’s was founded by John Moody in 1909 to produce manuals of statistics related to stocks and bonds and bond ratings. In 1975, the company was identified as a Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organization (NRSRO) by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Following several decades of ownership by Dun & Bradstreet, Moody’s Investors Service became a separate company in 2000.
Company Website: www.moodys.co.in
Position: Associate Programmer Analyst – MAI
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Education for Moody’s Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech in CS/ IT or MCA
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Python, GitHub, Perforce is a plus
- Basic understanding of the software development and testing lifecycle and methodology
- Basic understanding of data structures and analytics
- Analyze and understand the Basel regulatory detailed specification prepared by the Business Analyst.
- Through this, you enrich your knowledge in the area of regulatory risk and financial reporting
- Be involved in the report/solution design with the Technical Leader
- Develop and test the bank regulatory reports (Credit risk, liquidity risk, market risk and operational risk) to ensure the quality of reports delivered to clients
- Provide technical support to Business Analysts and Product Managers with regards to the reports setup
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle using Agile methodology (Kanban)
- Automate test cases via automated tools (RIDE, Jenkins, Python) for regression and other testing
How to Apply for Moody’s Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here