Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Moody’s Investors Service
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023: Moody’s Investors Service, often referred to as Moody’s, is the bond credit rating business of Moody’s Corporation, representing the company’s traditional line of business and its historical name. Moody’s Investors Service provides international financial research on bonds issued by commercial and government entities. Moody’s, along with Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Group, is considered one of the Big Three credit rating agencies.
Moody’s was founded by John Moody in 1909 to produce manuals of statistics related to stocks and bonds and bond ratings. In 1975, the company was identified as a Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organization (NRSRO) by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Following several decades of ownership by Dun & Bradstreet, Moody’s Investors Service became a separate company in 2000.
Company Website: www.moodys.co.in
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education for Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering/ Computer science
- 0-3 years of total software development experience
- 0-3 years Hands-on experience in design, development, testing and operational support of Java, J2EE, JMS, SOAP/REST, SQL, JSON, XML based applications
- Good Understanding of Object-Oriented design and development
- Responsible for designing, coding, enhancing and testing of financial software applications to meet business process requirements in MIS Tech, primarily using Java/J2EE related tech stack
- Exhibit good problem solving and analytical skills in designing/developing solutions for business requirements
- Contribute to ongoing feature development of web applications based on service-oriented architecture, involving UI, Services and databases
- Work with the development team leads/architects on technical/architectural direction of projects and collaborate with business analysts, developers, and QA analysts (both in-house and vendor
- Evaluating functional requirements for new requests for meaningful design/development tasks
- Work with cross functional, globally dispersed development teams to support development efforts to meet business requirements.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance of software applications
- Participate in design, architecture and code reviews and participate in a collaborative development environment
- Working in Agile environment and track progress towards key deliverables
- Provide Production Support of applications by helping the team to solve Production Incidents, root cause analysis, code defect fixes, data analysis, troubleshooting etc
How to Apply for Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here