Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ IT; MCA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Moody’s Investors Service
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023: Moody’s Investors Service, often referred to as Moody’s, is the bond credit rating business of Moody’s Corporation, representing the company’s traditional line of business and its historical name. Moody’s Investors Service provides international financial research on bonds issued by commercial and government entities. Moody’s, along with Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Group, is considered one of the Big Three credit rating agencies.
Moody’s was founded by John Moody in 1909 to produce manuals of statistics related to stocks and bonds and bond ratings. In 1975, the company was identified as a Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organization (NRSRO) by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Following several decades of ownership by Dun & Bradstreet, Moody’s Investors Service became a separate company in 2000.
Company Website: www.moodys.co.in
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education for Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Advanced SQL and database knowledge (Oracle) and query optimization
- Python, Alteryx experience preferred but not mandatory
- 0-2 years of solid, diverse work experience in IT including experience in Application Development, database development, ETL development
- A minimum off 1 years of hands-on with Informatica (or other ETL tools) and Relational databases
- Expert level understanding and expertise of different data models
- Cloud experience preferred.
- Experience in training and coaching other team members & delivering presentations as required
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to the financial industry, banking, and/or financial markets preferred
- Able to demonstrate excellence in Application Development and Data Engineering
- Work with data team in analyzing data needs, designing data architecture, data modeling for warehouse and data mart design
- Should be able to write complex SQL queries and debug stored procedures
- Responsible for data discovery and data modeling
- Design, build, and maintain ETL processes to ensure data integrity, security, and availability
- Should be able to maintain SQL and Python scripts (optional)
- Identify issues/risks and manage/resolve/remediate proactively and escalate as required
- Identify recurring problems and build the tools and processes to help quickly triage issues
- Good understanding of distributed systems architecture including database, middleware, server infrastructure, etc.
- Provide support for routine inquiries and have deep knowledge of applications and their respective integrating vendors, products, services, systems, and workflow
- Coach and support production support analyst/s to enhance their ability to respond to user queries around the application
- Support work inflow handling and allocating work within the team, providing daily reporting around the same
- Communicate with users and all those that contact the support team in a courteous, professional, accurate, and timely manner
- Ensure key processes are adhered to by the team, to have seamless work handling for the users that have reached out for any queries
- Should be an excellent individual contributor with excellent functional knowledge
- Should be able to facilitate discussion with stakeholders, dev, 3rd party teams, while handling high-priority works
How to Apply for Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply