Monotype Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trainee – Market Intelligence | BE/ B.Tech/ Degree | Noida
Monotype Recruitment 2023: Monotype provides the design assets, technology and expertise that help you create beautiful, authentic and impactful brands that your customers will engage with and value, wherever they experience your brand, now and in the future.
Our fonts and technologies are designed to enable creative expression and give brands a distinct global voice. We’re behind the text you read in newspapers and books, in the apps on your phone, in the websites you browse, on the dashboard you scan, on the goods you buy, and in the games you play. We bring the world’s words to the page and the screen.
We have a library of over 10,000 fonts, the product of the world’s most celebrated and gifted type designers. Our library includes some of the most famous and widely-used fonts, such as the Helvetica®, Univers® and Frutiger® typeface families, as well new an innovative fonts like Posterama and Masqualero.
Company Website: www.monotype.com
Positions: Trainee – Market Intelligence
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Qualification for Monotype Recruitment 2023:
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft & Google Office products
- Quick Learner
- Strong communication skills and team player.
The Associate will perform marketing and technical research into prospective and current customers including, but not limited to, the review of websites, mobile applications, electronic documents, and digital ads. Working closely with Monotype Imaging Inc.’s Legal team, the Research Associate will organize and maintain research files and prepare reports documenting issues of infringement or potential licensing gaps for Monotype Imaging Inc.’s and/or its partners’ intellectual property.
- Conduct brand marketing research
- Identify digital offerings across all applicable mediums (e.g. mobile applications, websites, digital ads, online marketing materials, etc.)
- Download and review digital assets using a variety of software applications
- Conduct forensic investigation of IP infringement matters, including technical analysis of hardware and software containing fonts.
- Organize and maintain research files using G-Suite applications
- Communicate results with Legal team in a timely fashion
- Preparation and reporting of statistical data regarding brand font use audits
How to Apply for Monotype Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here