Monotype Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Software Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Noida
Monotype Recruitment 2023: Monotype provides the design assets, technology and expertise that help you create beautiful, authentic and impactful brands that your customers will engage with and value, wherever they experience your brand, now and in the future.
Our fonts and technologies are designed to enable creative expression and give brands a distinct global voice. We’re behind the text you read in newspapers and books, in the apps on your phone, in the websites you browse, on the dashboard you scan, on the goods you buy, and in the games you play. We bring the world’s words to the page and the screen.
We have a library of over 10,000 fonts, the product of the world’s most celebrated and gifted type designers. Our library includes some of the most famous and widely-used fonts, such as the Helvetica®, Univers® and Frutiger® typeface families, as well new an innovative fonts like Posterama and Masqualero.
Company Website: www.monotype.com
Positions: Software Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Qualification for Monotype Recruitment 2023:
- Apply user-centered design for intuitive and visually appealing interfaces.
- Efficiently manage UI components with React, Vue, or Angular frameworks.
- Implement accurate design mockups, collaborating with UI/UX designers.
- Optimize frontend using code splitting, lazy loading, and efficient data fetching.
- Ensure consistent UI rendering across devices and cross-browser compatibility.
- Utilize Git for collaborative version control and codebase management.
- Create adaptable layouts for seamless user experience on various screens.
- Write unit tests, troubleshoot, and deliver stable frontend interfaces.
- Embrace new front-end tech, staying updated and communicative in global teams.
- Apply Atomic Design for modular, reusable UI components with naming conventions.
- Knowledge or experience with Github co-pilot .
We are looking for problem solvers to help us build next-generation features, products, and services. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers on microservices and event-driven architectures. You are expected to contribute to the architecture, design, and development of new features, identify technical risks and find alternate solutions to various problems. In addition, the role also demands to lead, motivate & mentor other team members with respect to technical challenges.
- Work in a small scrum team to design and build high-quality customer-facing software.
- Gain product knowledge by successfully developing features for our applications.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers, and others.
- Strive for continuous improvement in customer experience, tools & processes.
- Passionate about building an innovative culture.
How to Apply for Monotype Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here