Molex Recruitment 2024 | Entry Level | CAD Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Molex Recruitment 2024: Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere!
In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Company Website: www.molex.com
Positions: CAD Engineer
Salary: As per the Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Entry level
Eligibility Criteria For Molex Recruitment 2024:
- Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant experiences.
- 1 to 2 years of Exp in NX Tool drafting
The role will be responsible for creating 2D/ 3D for Connector and cable assemblies used in automobiles. The individual will also need to create BOM and document BOM data in the respective apps. Need to collaborate with CFTs in the processes of drawing/document creation.
What You Will Do
Create/modify 3D and 2D automotive cable assemblies and wire harnesses in NX – Product-related drawings.
- On-time delivery of drawings with the right quality is needed.
- Involve with Manufacturing and Sales to understand the Drawing request and manufacturing feasibility.
- Release 3D and 2D in adhering to the Engineering Change process.
- Will need to work on the ECTR interface for all document creations.
- Should handle BOM creations and data management.
- Help support the documentation process.
- Reach out to vendors to get CAD data needed for cable assemblies.
What Will Put You Ahead
1-2 years of experience handling the responsibilities shared above.
- Hands-on experience with Siemens NX.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and balance between different priority needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and take initiative to achieve results.
- Able to build consensus and partner with cross-functional and cross-regional teams.
- Having knowledge of wire harnesses and ECTR would be an added advantage
How to Apply For Molex Recruitment 2024?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here