Molex Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trainee – Import Planning | BBA/ B.Com/ B.Tech/ MBA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Molex Recruitment 2023: Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere!
In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Company Website: www.molex.com
Positions: Trainee – Import Planning
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Molex Recruitment 2023:
- Degree/ Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Supply Chain or related field
- Ability to write and communicate in English Language effectively.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in global planning, scheduling, purchasing materials requirement or supply chain in SAP environment.
- Exposure to planning strategies and GS&OP
- Basic knowledge on SAP, Microsoft excel & Supply chain knowledge.
You will be balancing supply with demand into the designated supply chain hub by maintaining a healthy inventory level and keep excess stock to a minimum. You will choose the most cost-effective mode of transportation from manufacturing entities, and he/she ensures on-time delivery into the supply chain hub to meet customer demand.
- Ensure customer demand is accurately translated to MLX and non-MLX manufacturing plants via purchase documents.
- To process all expedite requests sent by customer service and actively follow up with the manufacturing plants to assure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the expedite process between customer service and the Molex manufacturing plants.
- To monitor and control all aspects of the purchase document backlog, i.e. overdue, reschedules, unscheduled, substitutions/replacements, returns to ensure MD04 is as clean as possible.
- To manage the supply delivery performance of Molex manufacturing plants and external vendors.
- To support the allocation process in cooperation with relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor key performance indicators and take appropriate actions required to meet set targets.
- Undertake other duties as requested by Management, which within the competence of the Post Holder.
- Support the periodic review of inventory strategies and of demand planning selection.
- Support continuous improvement processes and automation projects.
- Review the safety stock and VSFB load (forecast) as suggested by S&OP and will challenge S&OP teams, when suggestions are not in line with actual numbers.
- Works with Sales and Product Managers on various order issues such as promising, delivery dates, cancellations, and returns. Assists sales in determining standard pack and minimum order quantities for parts.
- Manages slow, excess or obsolete material.
- Provides data, analysis, reports, etc. to management as requested.
- Provide training to trainees and to the set expectations.
- Participate and Contribute to the development of GSC CoE with creative and innovative ideas.
How to Apply for Molex Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here