MobileIron Recruitment 2016 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech | Hyderabad | June 2016
Company: MobileIron India Software Pvt Ltd
MobileIron is the leader in security and management for mobile applications, documents and devices. The company was founded in 2007 with the belief that mobility would fundamentally change every business process in an organization.
MobileIron was founded to bring simplicity to the chaos of mobility. From day one, MobileIron’s focus has been 100% customer success through innovation, leadership, customer support and best practice development.
Company Website: www.mobileiron.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
- M.Tech (Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering & Information Technology) from a reputed College/ University with 0-1 years of experience
- BE/ B.Tech from reputed College / University with 0-1 Years of Experience
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
As an Associate Software engineer at MobileIron, you will contribute to do planning, designing, coding, bug fixing and testing of our Smart Phone Management Platform and Smart Device Client products. You will be responsible for driving the quality of high-performance, highly scalable enterprise client-server software releases in a very fast paced environment. You will work on products dedicated to managing explosive growth of mobile device platform deployments including: iPhone, Windows and Android
- Design and develop software modules on MobileIron’s Mobile Device Management platform
- Peer review designs, code, and test cases.
- Interact with support teams and other development teams to ensure seamless product integration
- Plan, implement and release product based on the Agile scrum development process
- Work closely with development, product management, QA and operations.
- Core Java and Multi-threading
- Understanding of UI Components like HTML, CSS
- Exposure to Server side programing.
- Strong experience with SQL databases, esp. MySql
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
Good to Have Skills:
- Understanding of Java 8 (Lambda Programming)
- Frameworks like Spring/Spring boot.
- Exposure to UI frameworks like Ext.js and Angular.js
- Good working knowledge of Java Scripting
- Build tools like Maven and Gradle
- Version control tools like Git
Apply Link: Closed