MNGL Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Management Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Mech/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; MBA | 2018/ 2019 Batch | Pune
Company: Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited (MNGL)
Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited (MNGL) is a Joint Venture of two Navratna PSU’s namely GAIL (India) Ltd., Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and Govt. of Maharashtra which has been authorized by Petroleum & Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoPNG), Govt. of India, to build, lay & establish infrastructure for City Gas Distribution in and around Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad and adjoining areas of Hinjewadi, Chakan & Talegaon and subsequently may expand the business on to other districts of Maharashtra.
MNGL is a joint venture Company of two navratna PSUs viz. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) and GAIL (India) Limited, (GAIL) with the mission to supply clean and green (eco-friendly) fuel.
Company Website: www.mngl.in
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Management Trainee
Total Vacancies: Not Disclosed
Salary: INR 4,60,000/- PA
Job Location: Pune
- Candidates possessing B.E/ B.Tech – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Communication Engineering with MBA from a recognized Institute
- Candidates with minimum 1 year experience in the State Government/ Central Government Institutions will be preferred.
- Ensure all regulatory compliances of CGD business at strategic level as required from time to time
- Liaising/coordinating with Regulatory bodies/Statutory agencies etc. for necessary guidelines & approval.
- Demand assessment, detailed feasibility study of new Geographical Area (GA)
- Preparation of Bid document for PNGRB CGD bidding
- Preparation & submission of Monthly/Quarterly/yearly MIS as per stated requirement
- Coordination for obtaining inputs for MIS data from individual functions
- Processing/analyzing the data for strategic decisions in business development
- Developing and pursing new opportunities for the purpose of promoting and marketing the Natural Gas business
- Develop business prospects in line with company’s strategic plan and build sustainable business relationships
- Understand customer needs & communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Periodic SWOT analysis for the organization
- Good understanding of regulatory guidelines, updates and ensuring its implementation
- Quantitative/Qualitative research capabilities
- Good Analytical and communication Skills
How to Apply:
Eligible and Desirous candidates have to fill the application form duly in all respects and send the application form on or before 31st October 2020.
Chief Manager (HR), Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited,
A – Block, Plot No. 27, Narveer Tanajiwadi, PMPML Bus Depot. Commercial Building, 1st Floor,
Shivajinagar, Pune – 411005
Apply Link: Job Expired