Siemens Recruitment 2017 | www.mngl.in | Contract Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical | Bangalore | July 2017
Company: Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited (MNGL)
Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited (MNGL) is a Joint Venture of two Navratna PSU’s namely GAIL (India) Ltd., Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and Govt. of Maharashtra which has been authorized by Petroleum & Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoPNG), Govt. of India, to build, lay & establish infrastructure for City Gas Distribution in and around Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad and adjoining areas of Hinjewadi, Chakan & Talegaon and subsequently may expand the business on to other districts of Maharashtra.
MNGL is a joint venture Company of two navratna PSUs viz. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) and GAIL (India) Limited, (GAIL) with the mission to supply clean and green (eco-friendly) fuel.
Company Website: www.mngl.in
Positions: Contract Trainee Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 10
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Salary: INR 1,75,000 – 2,25,000 PA
Job Location: Pune
- Candidates possessing B.E/ B.Tech – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical
- Full time Course with minimum first class.
- Freshers / Preferable minimum 1-4 year experience preferably in Oil & Gas Sector / City Gas Distribution (CGD) companies, on contract with CGD companies / on contract with third party contract Inspection Agencies in CGD company or Oil & Gas companies
Job Description: This is an one year Contract Trainee with MNGL.
- Execution of engineering projects to meet annual business plans.
- To supervise construction & execution of new Steel/ MDPE networks with planning and site co-ordination.
- To review and approve survey reports, route maps and alignment of upcoming grids / network
- To initiate the annual rate contract with contractors and vendors.
- Increase domestic PNG customers, laying of MDPE pipeline, DRS installation.
- Marketing of PNG Industrial & Commercial.
- Expansion of CNG business & station management.
- Operation & Maintenance Engineer
Application Link: Closed