MKCL Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Project Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Pune | Last Date: 15th February 2021
Company: Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited
MKCL Recruitment 2021:- Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) was promoted by the Department of Higher and Technical Education (H & TE), Government of Maharashtra (GoM), India and was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956.
In order to make the capabilities of MKCL available to all the Departments of Government of Maharashtra, governmental coordination of the affairs of the company has been handed over from January 05, 2018 to the General Administration Department (GAD) from Department of Higher & Technical Education. Subsequently, it was allocated to Directorate of Information Technology under GAD.
Company Website: www.mkcl.org
Positions: Project Trainee
Salary: INR. 4 LPA
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for MKCL Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech (Computer Engineering/ IT / E&TC), MCA (Master of Computer Applications), MCS (Master of Computer Science), M.Sc (Computer Science), MS (Computer Science), ME/ M.Tech (Computer Engineering / IT / E&TC) Year 2019 OR 2020 pass-outs from recognized university.
MKCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection process shall be a four stage process. The stages involved in selection process are Online Test: The eligible candidates are required to appear for an Online Test. Candidates can appear for the test from anywhere using PC/Laptop.
- Hands-on Test & Interview: Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a Hands-on Test and interview at MKCL, Pune. Personal Interview and Hands-On Test will be conducted from March 01, 2021 to March 6, 2021. MKCL shall communicate the details about this round through email and SMS to the shortlisted candidates.
Application Fees: Rs.500/-
Mode Of Payment:
- The application fee is to be paid through online mode.
How To Apply for MKCL Recruitment 2021:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online along with required documents on or before 15th February 2021
- Last date to apply online: Monday, 15th Feb 2021
- Mock test: 16th Feb 2021 to 19th Feb 2021
- Online test: Saturday, 20th Feb 2021 or Sunday, 21st Feb 2021 from 10AM to 5PM
- Results of the online test: Thursday, 25th Feb 2021
- Hands-on Test & Personal Interview: Monday, 1st March 2021 to Saturday, 6th March 2021
- Date of joining: 1st April 2021
Apply Link: Job Expired