Mitsubishi Hitachi Recruitment 2018 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2017 Batch | Bangalore | March 2018
Company: Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems India Pvt Ltd (MHPS)
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems India Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of MHPS, Japan has its Global Engineering Center at Bangalore, India to support the Combined Cycle, Conventional Power Projects, Desalination Projects & FGD/AQCS/Waste To Energy both India and Global sites.
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd (MHPS) is a new company formed on 1st February 2014 integarting the thermal power generation systems businesses of Mitsubishi heavy Industries, Ltd(MHI) and Hitachi, Ltd. For many years both MHI and Hitachi have responded to the needs of customers engaged in power supply through provisions of their world-class thermal power generation and environmental technologies.
Company Website: www.mhpsindia.com
Positions Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering from reputed institution/college.
- 0 to 1 years of experience in design, engineering of Combined Cycle /Thermal power plants.
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree completed in year 2017 with a minimum 70 % as per institution categorization with a minimum score of: 80% in X & XII
- Age Limit: Less than 24 years for BE/B.Tech & 26 years for ME/M.Tech as on 30th Apr 2017.
- Consistently good academic records.
- Team & collaborative behavior & Good communication skills are mandatory.
Application Link: Closed