Misys Off Campus Drive | Associate Quality Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/IT/ EEE/ ECE | 2016 Batch | Bangalore | October 2016
Company: Misys India
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 1,800 customers in 120 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
Misys was formed by the merger of Misys with Turaz, which includes the award-winning Kondor+ product line.
Company Website: www.misys.com
Positions: Associate Quality Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/B.Tech (CS/IT/EEE/ECE) preferable CS from 2016 batch with 70% throughout.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop test case based on Requirements Document/Design documents/Use Case/Functional Specs.
- Design Test cases traceable to requirements/modification and achieve high level of requirements coverage
- Execute test as per the product release plans
- Report results during test design and execution
- Participate in internal review of Test Case, Scenarios
- Prepare Test data and test execution plan.
- Help in continuously improving test cases and test coverage
- Review Business Requirements and Functional Specifications to ensure completeness, accuracy, and reasonableness and attend Walkthrough and demos to understand the features.
- Defect logging and follow-up to its closure.
- Excellent knowledge in Quality Centre with respect to Requirement, Test Plan, Test Lab and Defect modules.
- Basic knowledge in SQL
- Promote a positive atmosphere in the team
- Meet the defined performance targets.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge in JAVA (mandatory, JAVA Certification is an advantage)
- Manual testing – It is not a mandatory but it will add value
- Selenium – but not mandatory
- Good written, verbal and telephonic communication skills
- Hands on experience with tools like Test director. Mercury Quality centre, Win runner would be added advantage
- Financial Markets Domain skills to understand the product at a quick speed
- Strong quality and testing background,
- Support in development of excellent test plans and test execution
- Ability to write very clear bug reports easily understood by development
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should be creative and energetic
- Must have excellent communication skills to express their thoughts and convert them into action.
Hiring Process: Face to Face Interview
Last Date to Apply: 15th October 2016
Apply Link: Closed