Mindtree Recruitment 2022 | Service Desk L1 Support | BE/B.Tech – CSE/IT/ ECE/ EEE: B.Sc, BCA | 2019 and 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Mindtree Limited
Mindtree Recruitment 2022:- Mindtree Limited is a global information technology solutions company with revenues of over USD 400 million. Our 11,000 experts engineer meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish. Mindtree’s consulting-driven approach makes us a strategic partner to over 40 Fortune 500 enterprises.
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Positions: Service Desk L1 Support
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE: B.Sc, BCA
Job Description :
- The role requires to provide phone, call and chat support for the end users of one of our prestigious client.
- This is an L1 role where the incumbent is expected to be aware about ITIL methodologies #Incident, Service Request, Change and Problem.
- The role demands excellent communication skills # oral and written, good customer handling skills and excellent collaboration skills with ability to work in shift 24X7.
- The person will contribute towards effective resolution of the issues and fulfilment of the service requests. Ideal candidate must be an experienced professional from same or similar field.
- He She must possess good knowledge of Windows, Active Directory, O365, Networking basics etc.
- The person will contribute towards achieving project deliverables (SLAs KPIs Improvements etc.).
- The ideal candidate must have hands on experience of resolving technical issues over the phone, chat and emails.
- Handling Basic L1 level queries from end users
- Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Windows applications issues
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge for internet LAN and WAN Connectivity issues
- When the restoration is beyond the scope of the support escalate the issue problem to appropriate resolver group using IT Ticketing System
- Remotely Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows OS and any other authorized desktop applications on Laptops Desktops.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers & related computer hardware.
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops & printers
- Customize & configure desktop hardware to meet specifications and business standards
- Email account administration, i.e., account creation and management and distribution lists on Office 365
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply to this drive by following the link
Apply Link: Click Here