Mindtree Recruitment 2022 | Entry Level | Java Testing | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/IT/ ECE/ EEE: MCA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Mindtree Limited
Mindtree Recruitment 2022:- Mindtree Limited is a global information technology solutions company with revenues of over USD 400 million. Our 11,000 experts engineer meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish. Mindtree’s consulting-driven approach makes us a strategic partner to over 40 Fortune 500 enterprises.
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Positions: Java Testing
Experience: Entry Level
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE: MCA
- 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch
- Exposure to functional, Integration, performance / load testing.
- Should be able to define block box test cases based on use cases and experience in testing large scale systems
- Good Knowledge in SQL (MySQL/postgress)
- Good understanding of ITIL, STLC, and test strategies.
- REST API Testing and having knowledge in Micro services testing
- Having good knowledge in Agile Methodology.
- Experience in bug management tools like Bugzilla, JIRA and development environments like Eclipse/IntelliJ
- Should able to communicate and co-ordinate with distributed team across the Organization
- Work closely with developers to ensure all requirements are met and no defect leakage.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills and ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems
- Ability to analyze, review product specifications and requirements with PM / BA/ QA to establish testing requirements for product features/releases.
- Should be able to define, develop and implement detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test cases, test scripts (manual & automated) and test data.
- Thorough knowledge of Defect Management – Reporting defects, tracking them for resolution and monitoring the defect backlog for product(s) owner.
- Having knowledge in Jenkins, SVN, Git, AWS, Azure, GCP, Spark, Hbase is a plus.
- Experience in Selenium java / Python automation framework development.
- Good knowledge in Python , Java and OOPS concepts, Mobile Testing
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply to this drive by following the link
Apply Link: Click Here