Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Sustainability Champion | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; BBA/ BCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Mindtree Limited
Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2021:- Mindtree Limited is a global information technology solutions company with revenues of over USD 400 million. Our 11,000 experts engineer meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish. Mindtree’s consulting-driven approach makes us a strategic partner to over 40 Fortune 500 enterprises.
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Positions: Sustainability Champion
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ BBA
- 0 – 2 years of experience.
The candidate will be responsible to drive impactful change by assisting in the overall implementation of Sustainability initiatives, programs, frameworks, reporting, compliance and engagement activities coordinating with multiple functions, internal and external stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of Sustainability subjects – sustainability reporting, assurance and management system knowledge
- Beginner level concepts of sustainability forums, frameworks and industry networks.
- Appreciation and genuine interest in ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance)
- Passion for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Ability to research sub domains in sustainability as required and summarize findings
- Ability to communicate and coordinate cross functionally across the organization
- Work independently and efficiently with end to end implementation and ownership of plans
- Ability/interest to comfortably interact with different kinds of people and background/roles at different levels
- Excellent Presentation Skills & Very good co-ordination/facilitation skills
- Using productivity tools, efficient usage of applications such as MS Office suite, Efficient search skills on the Internet
- Beginner level experience in well—organized documentation, statistical analysis & presenting insights from raw data
- Willingness to learn from people across all levels, functions and industry forums.
How to Apply for Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply to this drive by following the link ASAP.