Microsoft University Graduates Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2023/ 2024 Batch | Across India
Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft University Graduates Recruitment 2022: Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft University Graduates Recruitment 2022:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with minimum cgpa of 7/10. (no backlogs)
- Should be graduating in the year 2023/ 2024
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Those hired into this role are invited to participate in , a two-year learning and development experience where you’ll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests Providing timely issue resolutions.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates author validation tests provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
How to Apply for Microsoft University Graduates Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.