Microsoft Recruitment Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computer Science | 2018/ 2019 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft Recruitment Drive 2020: Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1+ year
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech/ BS in Computer Science
This role is for STCI Knowledge Graph team, working on to build next generation bing Knowledge graph with structured and semi-structured data from across the web. The work involves dealing with complex technical problems in data science to develop next gen data integration platform. It involves building a scalable platform to handle terabytes of web scale structured data.
The team works on cutting edge technologies in large-scale distributed computing, information retrieval, natural language processing, machine learning, deep learning, etc. Our mission is to build the world’s freshest, richest, cleanest, most comprehensive and most intelligent model of the web.
We are looking for engineers that have strong technical skills and are passionate about this area.
- Extract, normalize and aggregate semi-structured content from web document
- Build the right store with the right data model for the data
- Building scalable platform to handle billions of entities of web scale structured and semi-structured data.
- Work with partner teams to power rich experience based on the data
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1+ years software development experience in C++, C#, Java or equivalent.
- Familiarity with large scale distributed systems, and map-reduce is preferred
Apply Link: Job Expired