Microsoft Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; MCA | 2018 to 2021 Batch | PAN India
Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft Recruitment 2022: Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
- BE/ B.Tech- CSE/ EEE/ ECE; MCA
- 1+ years of experience in developing quality products and services, preferably in systems and backend services
- knowledge/experience in systems programming, operating systems, distributed systems, databases, cloud services including high-performance distributed storage and networking is a definite plus
- proficiency in c/c++, java or c# – in multi-threaded or concurrent environments
- strong cs and engineering fundamentals and ability/interest in learning new technologies
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Work on services to have a huge impact on one of the fastest growing services in Azure that is critical to the Microsoft Big Data and Cloud Services strategy
- Work in a world class engineering team with a senior team of engineers, architects, and leadership a set of peers and mentors that will help you grow your career on the fast track.
- To be part of a dynamic community – that will enable you to, both, learn as well as collaborate and contribute with best minds in the industry.
- To tackle challenges of scale and criticality that will broaden your engineering horizons.
- We are looking for talented Engineers who have a diverse set of skills, especially to develop, enhance and service large scale cloud services
How to Apply?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here