Microsoft Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer – Springboard | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BS/ MS – Computer Science | Hyderabad
Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft Recruitment 2021: Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: Software Engineer – Springboard
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3+ years
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BS/ MS – Computer Science
- Live and strategic business projects
- Ramp-up trainings to hone technical skills
- Project Guide, Mentor and Buddy to assist you during the project
- Opportunity to interview as a full-time employee at the end of the program
- Attractive monthly Stipend
- We are looking for someone who shares our passion for building great software for enterprises. You will work in a forward-looking product as part of an agile, collaborative, and cross-discipline team.
- As a Software Engineer, you will design and implement features within the overall architecture of the product. You will be debugging hard issues independently. You must be self-driven, proactive, and results oriented.
- BS or M.S in Computer Science or related technical fields
- 3+years of experience in software development, in a modern programming language such as C#, C++, or Go, Python
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Good communication and cross group collaboration skills
- Strong expertise in coding & designing highly performant systems
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Apply Link: Job Expired