Microsoft Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Consultant Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft Recruitment 2021: Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: Associate Consultant Intern
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech – in Computer Science/ IT (2022 Batch)
- This role is part of the Microsoft Aspire program, Microsoft’s cutting-edge new graduate development
program, designed for top-tier Undergraduate and MBA students.
- The MAE program provides role customized world-class training, a network of over 2500 Aspirers in over 60 countries, you will experience a global network of peers, the support to transition successfully from school to the working environment, world-class training to help you professionally, and the tools to help you achieve your long-term career goals
- This role provides a tremendous opportunity for a new graduate to join one of the world’s largest
technology providers, in a top-tier customer-facing role. It provides you with an opportunity to learn and
grow by partnering with a team technical professionals and a variety of technology partners.
- As an Associate Consultant Intern, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions
while working directly with customers.
- You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business
value from our world-class technology.
- You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology
consulting. If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great
place to start.
- Pursuing BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology (year of degree completion 2022)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure,)
- Deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology
- Technology obsessed
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
- Eager to grow and learn
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation
- Competency in Building Successful Relationships
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
Apply Link: Job Expired