Microsoft Recruitment 2020 | Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: Support Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Scope a customer’s issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
- Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
- Act internally as a customer advocate.
- Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
- Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
- Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
- Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations
Apply Link: Link Expired